5.5" UL Ce Terrarium Portable Wire Cage Heating Clamp Lamp
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Ms. Amy Huang(Mr.)
No.1, Hengsan Street, Desheng Industrial Zone, Lihe Road, Lishui Town, Nanhai Area, Foshan, Guangdong, China 528244
For Terrarium Reptile heating and lighting
|Size||5.5" wire guard|
|color||zinc plating color|
|socket||E26/E27 ceramic socket|
|voltage||120v or 230v|
|switch||dimmer or on/off switch on cord|
|power||60W, 150W, 200W|
|bulbs||uv lamp, infrared light, incandescent light or other heat bulbs|
|Application||above the terrarium, cages, reptile egg incubator|
|certificate||CE, VDE, UL & cUL Listed.|
|Accessery||rubber coated clamp|
Heat lamp for animals on farm or zoo, such as pig, reptile, amphibian, hens, etc
* Light or heat your terrarium easily with this custom ceramic socket clamp lamp.
* Designed for reptile incandescent light or heat bulbs.
* Includes an in-line on/off switch on cord for your convenience and a heavy-gauge black/white aluminum dome.
* Clamp is rubber coated for better grip and protection of clamped surfaces.
* For use above screen-top terrariums or cages only.
* Do not use inside the terrarium.
The 5-1/2 clamp lamp is rated for bulbs up to 60 watts, R63
The 8-1/2 clamp lamp is rated for bulbs up to 150 watts, R63, R80 and R95
The 10-1/2 clamp lamp is rated for bulbs up to 200 watts. R63, R80, R95 and R120.
All lamps are also suitable to compact fluorescent lamps with E26 or E27 sockets.
Still can be applicable to infrared light and ultraviolet ray.
CE, VDE, UL & cUL listed.
All product quality systems are in strict accordance with the ISO9001:2008 management implementation.
More than 90% of our products are exported to Europe and the United States.
1. We are skilled in producing this type of lamp and have adequate supply of spare parts, so we can guarantee continuous production and keep delivery.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquiries in fluent English.
4. OEM&ODM, or any your customized lightings, we can help you to design and put into production.
5. Your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information will be protected.
Q1. Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs within 30 days for production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for order?
A: Yes, we are manufacturer, the MOQ for led lights is 200pcs, for other lights is 1000pcs. the price base on the MOQ will be cost-effective for both of us.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Samples are shipped by FedEx, DHL, UPS or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Formal order for large quantity products shipped by sea or by air forward.
Q5. How to proceed an order ?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to our products.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty?
A: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less
Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send new lights with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.